Sampsistemi Bunching Machine BM 1250
Extensive research and the continuous improvement of existing technology (over 75 machines of this kind are currently in production) has improved the Sampsistemi Double-Twist Bunching Machine BM 1250, which is designed for reels with a flange diameter in the range of 630-1250 mm and a total weight of 4500 kg when filled (in case of copper strand).
Some of its main features are:
• Large flexibility range of working section (1÷ 100 mm²);
• Suitable for stranding copper and aluminum wires and laying up insulated cores;
• Open bows with carbide or ceramic eyelets or ceramic coated rollers;
• High performance (up to 2000 TPM and linear speed 300 m/min depending on process);
• Improved wire quality due to large pulleys diameter;
• Optimal tension on the strand control due to built-in dancer, with electronic regulation via operator panel;
• Reduced preventive maintenance due to AC and brushless motors;
• HMI color touch screen 10” for line control.
The machine is positioned inside a hut-shaped protection that ensures sound abatement and accident prevention. In addition, a patented electrical cabinet placed inside the cradle includes all drives and I/O to manage all equipment inside the bows. The communication between this cabinet and the main one occurs through a wireless safety integrated communication system. The Sampsistemi manufacturing program also includes a pre-twister, an equalizer and a wide range of dynamic and static pay-offs.