Supplier Of The Wire Industry Omerler Dies & Rolls
“OMERLER is the company of the individuals who are proud and happy to serve the wire industry” is the right expression that describes OMERLER briefly. OMERLER has been established as an engineering, consultancy and sales representation company for the wire industry in August 1989. The mission of OMERLER is to provide,
– quality products, latest and advanced technology machinery, equipment and processes to the Turkish wire industry,
– engineering support to small and medium sized wire producers who can not afford to employ production engineers.
And thus, to help increase the productivity, output and the employment rate in the Turkish wire industry.
OMERLER’s fields of activity can be summarized as,
– production and recutting of tungsten carbide wiredrawing dies,
– production and reconditioning of tungsten carbide wire mesh rolls,
– supplying wiredrawing lubricants,
– supplying miscellaneous tools, equipment and consumables to the wire industry,
– representing well known suppliers to the wire industry of the World in Turkey,
– implementing solutions to the production, quality and productivity problems of the wire mills.
OMERLER has been established as an engineering, consultancy and sales representation company in August 1989. In the first few years, OMERLER has developed solutions to the problems of the Turkish wire industry in cooperation with the companies he was representing.
In August 1995, OMERLER has expanded his activities to cover the production and reworking of tungsten carbide wiredrawing dies, based on his experience in this field. OMERLER continues to produce quality carbide dies demanded by the wire industry since 1995.
OMERLER has supplied tungsten carbide forming and profiling rolls to the wire mesh industry as a sales representative for 20 years. In August 2011, OMERLER has started a roll reconditioning shop for wire mesh rolls, being encouraged by his experience and information in this field. OMERLER continues to rework worn-out profiling and forming rolls used in wire mesh production, since 2011. OMERLER not only reconditions the worn-out rolls but produces new rolls with his own brand, as well.
OMERLER, who is proud of serving the wire industry for 30 years, continues to develop solutions to the problems of the wire industry based on his experience and knowledge in this field today, with the same enthusiasm and the motivation as the first day it has been established.